Not as simple, but phenomenal taste!!
Ice cream sandwiches
Candy of your choose
Strawberry syrup if you want
1.Place ice cream sandwiches in bottom of the tray.
2. Place half of the whipped cream on top.
3. Drizzle the syrups of your choice.
4. Sprinkle crushed, frozen candy.
5. Repeat all steps in the same order.
Now, despite its name, it’s not quite a slushi. It’s quite simple; take ice & lemonade, place in a blender, and blend!
This week just brainstorm and come up with your own recipes.
A big thanks to Chef In Training for this delicious recipe!!!
3/4 cup butter
3/4 cup light brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
1 small box dry instant pudding
1 tsp root beer concentrate
2 1/4 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
1-2 cups white chocolate chips
1. Cream butter and sugars together
2. Beat in instant vanilla dry pudding well
3. Add eggs and root beer concentrate and beat well
4. Add flour and baking soda and beat well
5. Stir in white chocolate chips
6. Roll into cookie balls and place on greased cookie sheets
7. Bake at 350 degrees F for 8-10 minutes
This is a delicious simple recipe!! There are only two ingredients. Oreos and m ‘n ms! You take of one of the chocolate cookies off and whichever one has icing you insert m ‘n ms into. It looks like a birthday cake and tastes as amazing!!!! Enjoy!!! 😋
This recipe is simple and delicious. Take steaming hot cocoa and add a chocolate carmel kiss to the hot cocoa. Enjoy! 😋