Tasty foods attract everyone like a magnet. However, do you know what delicious foods do? Here are some delicious cookie recipes.
1 and 1/3 cups flour (May need additional if really gooey).
3/4 cup white sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking soda. 1 egg
1/4 teaspoon baking powder. 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup butter, softened
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the butter and sugar until smooth and creamy. Beat (or stir) in egg and vanilla. Slowly blend in dry ingredients. Roll dough into balls, and place onto cookie sheets.
3. Bake for about 12 minutes, or until golden. Then let cool.
1 cup butter. 1 teaspoon baking soda
1 and 1/2 cups sugar 1/4 teaspoon salt
2 eggs 3 tablespoons sugar
2 and 3/4 cups flour 3 teaspoons cinnamon
2 teaspoons cream of tartar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix butter, 1 and 1/2 cups sugar, and eggs together in large bowl.
3. Combine flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl.
4. Blend dry ingredients into the butter mixture.
5. Chill dough and a cookie sheet for about 13 minutes in fridge.
6. Meanwhile, mix 3 tablespoons sugar with 3 teaspoons cinnamon in a small bowl.
7. Scoop 1 inch globs of dough into the mixture of cinnamon and sugar.
8. Coat gently by rolling balls of dough into the mixture.
9. Place on chilled cookie sheets and bake for 10 minutes.
10. Remove from pan immediately.
These are some scrumptious cookie recipes! I hope you enjoy them!!!